Any person who accesses and/or utilizes the information presented on this website (“the Information”) shall be deemed to be acting on his or her own judgment and at his or her own risk. While Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine strives to
ensure that the Information is accurate and up-to-date, instances where the Information is inaccurately expressed and/or inaccurately rendered may occur for technical and/or any of various other reasons. Thus, any person who
intends to utilize the Information is hereby advised to confirm the accuracy of the Information with an informed party other than Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine before acting on the Information.
Neither Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine nor any holder of copyright to the Information shall be held responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss or misunderstanding, either direct or indirect, that is incurred as a result of utilizing the Information.
A hyperlink for the purpose either of further reference or of commerce may guide the Visitor to another Web site. Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine shall not be held responsible in any way for any loss or damages whatsoever incurred by the Visitor or a third party as a result of utilizing hyperlinked websites.
This website is comprised of original components made through a process of intellectual and/or creative effort (Components). The Components include written texts, items of music, pictures, photographs, movies, computer programs, editorial items, databases, etc., as well as secondary related items in each category. Legal sanctions may be considered in any instance involving infringement of copyright resulting from the transfer, duplication, transmission, broadcasting, distribution, loan, translation and/or alteration of a Component or Components without the express written permission of Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine as well as of any other party possessing relevant rights. All materials on (https://www.dazaifutenmangu.or.jp/) have been licensed through Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine, and may not be reproduced, distributed, displayed, copied or stored for public or private use without permission of the copyright holder(s).
Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine is always delighted to welcome new visitors to our website. We encourage links from other web pages in order to expand awareness of our web resources. Anyone who would like to include a link to the Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine site or the Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine link banner on their own site should read the following:
- In principle, the contents of all pages on the Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine Web site are copyrighted by Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine.
- Unauthorized use of any text or image from the pages of the Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine Web site is prohibited.
Conditions for Placing Links
- Link format: The URL should be placed as (https://www.dazaifutenmangu.or.jp/). It will then automatically redirect to visitors' locations and browser settings respectively.
- When you establish such a link, please send an e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide the name of your site, the URL of your site's home page, the URL of the page on which you intend to place the hyperlink, contact information for the site's administrator, and a brief description of the site.
- Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to the linking site or its contents resulting from the placing of a link to the Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine site.
- If, after receiving permission to link to the Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine website, the linking site is determined to include content that does not meet Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine's conditions, Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine will require that the link be removed as a precautionary measure.
Links from the Following Types of Sites are Prohibited:
- Bulletin boards
- Sites containing material that is or could be slanderous or injurious to the reputation of Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine or its affiliated organizations
- Sites containing material that does or could infringe on the copyrights or intellectual property of Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine or its affiliated organizations
- Sites containing material that is or could be damaging to the financial assets, reputation, personal rights or privacy of staff at Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine or its affiliated organizations
- Sites containing material prejudicial to public morals
- Sites providing false or misleading information
- Sites displaying linked pages in a frame. Displaying the Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine home page inside a frame is strictly prohibited. Sites using frames should include TARGET=”_blank” or TARGET=”_top” in the coding of the Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine link.
- Unauthorized use of content from the Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine Web site in other media, including, but not limited to, newspapers, magazines and email newsletters is prohibited.